Friday, November 13, 2009

Dying my hair all over black but i want to keep my highlights?

hi! :]



mmkay so i pretty much said what my problem is in the question, i just want to know what i should use to protect my highlights from being dyed?



like, tin foil + vaseline or something??



please help! :D



thank youé–³?br>Dying my hair all over black but i want to keep my highlights?



Your hair will naturally lighten in those spots that are highlighted. I just dyed my hair dark brown and wnated light brown weaved in but the lady told me to wait and see what happens. Sure enough as my hair started to lighten, I had naturally lightened strips from where the previous highlights were. And if for some reason it doesn't turn out the way you want, just get your highlights done again. They will probably need a touch up by then anyway.



Dying my hair all over black but i want to keep my highlights?

Well, i don't know if it is possible to get the same color highlights that your highlights are now. But you Should just do the black and get your highlights re-did.

No comments:

Post a Comment