Monday, November 16, 2009

My long, strait, highlighted hair.....?

My hair is long and brown, with a couple of layers and a face frame that starts at my chin. I dont wear it up a lot at all. It's silky most of the time, so when i put it up it just falls out. It's not thick, but not thin either. I have highlights



SO... i need ideas on what to do with my hair to make it look more interesting. If possibly, I'd like to be able to do these ideas within 10 or 15 minutes so that I can do them in the morning before school.



My long, strait, highlighted hair.....?

your hair will stay up better if it's dirty. i SWEAR it. healthy hair does not stay up. that's why stylists tell girls getting ready for prom to :



shampoo the night before



no conditioner (unless you need it to comb thru it)



blowdry



spray with hairspray and



blowdry more



brush thru



wear a button up shirt



My long, strait, highlighted hair.....?

Messy ponytails, french twist, banana clips, regular big clips put near the top back of your hair, braids, pigtails, scarves ... the list is endless... Just go to the dollar store and get an assortment of barrettes, combs, clips, bands, etc. and have fun!



Try putting it into a ponytail or braids when it's wet.



My long, strait, highlighted hair.....?

ok if you want to put your hair in a ponytail put two ponytail holders in the one ponytail.



or you could put it in one long braid or french braid it.



um... pull your hair into a ponytail with one holder and some closed hair pins like ten at tops and twist your hair into a bun and put a couple of hair pins in it so through out the day it will fall out a little start to look messy.



sorry that's all I could think of.



I hope I helped



My long, strait, highlighted hair.....?

use gel and scrunch it

No comments:

Post a Comment